WWW Wednesday: January 25, 2023

January 25, 2023

 WWW Wednesday is hosted at Taking on a World of Words!


The three Ws are:

  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next? 

Currently Reading:
I'm currently reading Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo. I didn't think I was going to read this book, but I saw everyone talking about how excited they were about Hell Bent, so I just had to see what everyone was talking about. As soon as I read the description of Ninth House, I knew I had to read it and I am really loving it so far! I'm also reading (or listening to) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling. I can't tell you how many times I've read this series but this is the first time I've listened to them on audio and Jim Dale brings new life to the story!

Recently Finished: The most recent book I finished on Sunday was The Last Time I Lied by Riles Sager. I loved it and I knew I was going to love it. This is the third book I've read by him and I've loved all of them so far! I also just finished It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey which was a huge surprise for me. I didn't think I was going to like it because I don't typically go for that genre, but I was instantly sucked in!


Reading Next:
After I finish Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo, I'm going to read Jade City by Fonda Lee. I've technically already started Jade City, but I put it on hold so I could read Ninth House from the library and make sure I finished it before I had to return it. So now I'm going to go back to reading Jade City! My next audio book will be Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica. I've listened to her books before so I know I'm going to love this one!

Have you read any of these? Let me know!

1 comment

  1. I enjoyed Local Woman Missing. I hope you will too. Enjoy your books this week. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete