July 2017 TBR

July 7, 2017
I always like to select some books that I plan on (or hope to be) reading for the month so that I can have some sort of structure. When I have a least a little structure, I avoid falling into that really weird reading funk where none of my books feel right. When I know that I've planned on reading specific books I generally tend to read more books during the month.

Here's what July is going to look like for me:


Adult Fiction:

Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb

I consider Royal Assassin my long haul book. It's also my carry over book from June that I haven't finished yet. But that's okay. It's a long and complicated book and I like that I've been dragging it out. I like to sit down with it on Sunday's and read 75-100 pages or so. I'll finish it eventually and then I'll move on to the 3rd book in the Farseer Series! 

Death Stalks Door County by Patricia Skalka
Idaho by Emily Ruskovich

YA:

Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

Book Club:

Perfect Nightmare by John Saul

This is actually a pretty big monthly TBR for me but I've recently been flying through books so I wanted to make sure I've planned enough books just in case my reading pace keeps up. 

I can't wait to start reviewing all the great books I've been reading lately and finally getting back into the swing of things when it comes to blogging. I've really missed it! So long for now friends! Happy reading!

No comments