New Year, New Blog

February 2, 2017
This always seems to be the theme for me every year. I've always enjoyed having a blog and I like to shop around to find what works for me. A couple years ago I decided to switch to self-hosted Wordpress and while I really enjoyed all the features and plug-ins, I didn't enjoy paying the yearly fee for something that is just a hobby. I would rather spend my money on books which is why I've decided to come back to blogger. And let me to you how much it has changed since I've been here last!

There's not a whole lot to know about me. I love to read, drink coffee, listen to podcasts and a couple of my guilty pleasures are chocolate, wine and The Bachelor. I live in Henderson, NV and I'm working towards getting my teaching license to be an elementary teacher. I love reading almost anything; I used to read exclusively YA but now I branch out a whole lot more and read a lot of fiction, fantasy, short story collections, non-fiction and mystery. You're basically going to find a whole mix bag of books on this blog!

Like I said before, this is just a hobby for me and I have a whole lot of other things going on in my life so I might only post occasionally. We'll see. I always love a good discussion and discourse so feel free to leave a comment or two. For me, reading books is a life long journey and I hope you'll join me on the adventure!

No comments