January '17 Book Haul-Stacking the Shelves (1)

February 4, 2017

Stacking the Shelves is hosted @ Tynga's Reviews

Since I don't buy a ton of books every week, I'll most likely be doing only month hauls. I use to get a ton of books all the time but they were just piling up on my shelves unread, so I decided to only let myself purchase books when Barnes and Noble send out the coupons. The only time I ever go overboard and get a ton of books is when I go to the library. But anyway, here are the book I purchased in January. 

Physical Books:


The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
Hidden Figures by Margo Lee Shetterly
Idaho by Emily Ruskovich
The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden

Kindle Books:

A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan

These are all the books that made their way to my bookshelf in January! I just moved to a new state and I plan on going to the library some time this month and getting a library card so I may have a lot more books coming my way soon! Happy reading, bookworms!

1 comment

  1. I'm curious about The Female of the Species and The Bear and the Nightingale. They sounds really good!

    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete