February 2023 TBR

February 5, 2023



Every year, January just feels like the longest month ever, especially after all the hustle and bustle of the holidays. I knew this year that I wanted to get back into reading now that my children are no longer babies and I have some extra time to pick up a book. January felt slow and fast at the same time but overall, I'm glad it's over. 

I discovered I have a lot of time in the morning, getting ready for the day, making lunches and doing the dishes while the rest of my family sleeps. I've been getting a lot of good audio book time in the morning and also during my work commute. Most of these books on my list are audio books that I can listen to instantly from my local library on Hoopla. 

Here's what I would like to read this month:


Hook, Line and Sinker by Tessa Bailey (Amazon // Goodreads)
Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare (Amazon // Goodreads)
**Loved the Infernal Devices series, hated the Mortal Instruments so I hope I at least like this** 


Hounded by Kevin Hearne (Amazon // Goodreads)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (Amazon // Goodreads)


The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson (Amazon // Goodreads)
The Writing Retreat by Julia Bartz (Amazon // Goodreads)


Just the Nicest Couple by Mary Kubica (Amazon // Goodreads)
The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab (Amazon // Goodreads)

Even though these are the books I would like to read this month, I'm very much a mood reader so I'm not sure what I will actually read. But it makes my organized brain happy to have a list and a plan of what I would like to read. I'm curious to see if I can actually stick to it or if I will go completely off course. 

What are you reading this month? Have you read any of these books yet? Would you recommend them?

No comments