Monthly Wrap Up: January 2023: I Love Audio Books!!!

February 3, 2023



I'm so excited to do my monthly wrap-up for January! I've had such a great reading month with lots of audio books and a lot of books in general! I never thought that I would have read this many books in one month. So here is a quick glance at what my reading looked like this month:

Total Books: 13

Physical Books: 4
Audio Books: 8
E-Books: 1

Here are the books and their ratings:


56 Days by Catherine Ryan Howard (⭐⭐⭐, my review)
Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus (⭐⭐⭐, my review)



The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy (⭐⭐⭐)
A Mother Would Know by Amber Garza (⭐⭐⭐⭐)


Pawsitively Poisonous by Melissa Erin Jackson (DNF)
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, re-read)


Something is Killing the Children, Vol. 1 (⭐⭐⭐)
It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey (⭐⭐⭐⭐)


The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, re-read)


Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)


Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson (⭐⭐⭐)

Hope everyone had a great reading month, as well! Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!

No comments