WWW Wednesday: February 01, 2023

February 1, 2023

 WWW Wednesday is hosted at Taking on a World of Words!


The three Ws are:

  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next? 

Currently Reading:
I'm currently reading Jade City by Fonda Lee. I'm really loving it (more than I thought I would) but for some reason I'm reading it really slow. I've even been almost falling asleep while I read it! But I really do like it! I hope to finish it sometime this week. I'm also listening to The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins. I just started it yesterday but it's pretty good so far. I didn't realize it was a modern twist on Jane Eyre until I started listening to it. So far, so good!

Recently Finished: This past week I finished reading Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo. It was good but I think it could have been shorter. I finished listening to the first Harry Potter book on audio book. Listening to the audio has breathed new life into the series for me! I also finished listening to Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica. It was a great mystery/thriller and not my first Mary Kubica book. I also listened to Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson. I love Peter Swanson! He's an author that I will auto buy!

Reading Next: After I finish reading Jade City, I will be moving on to Chains of Gold by Cassandra
Clare. I didn't know she had a new trilogy out and I was sucked in by the Goodreads banner. Up next for audio books is Hook, Line and Sinker by Tessa Baily! I'm so excited to get to this book! I loved It Happened One Summer and I'm excited to get back into the world of the Bellinger sisters!

What are you reading this week? Have you read any of these I've mentioned? Let me know!

2 comments

  1. Sounds like a great bookish week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Hook Line and Sinker :) I actually preferred it to It Happened One Summer.

    Enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete