August 2017 Wrap-Up!

September 2, 2017

Another month has flown by which means that summer is almost over (YAY)!! I'm so ready for fall! I's been a pretty interesting month off the blog; trying to balance work, school, marriage, reading and my blog. I think I've done pretty well and I've been able to keep the blog going and my reading up. I have fallen down on commenting and commenting back but that is definitely one of my goals for September. 

I'm so excited for September and all the wonderful things it's going to bring. I'm going to start on my Halloween reads, I'm doing a read along of A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki which is hosted by Jenni K Group Reads. And September is my birthday month which makes it the best month! 

Read in August:



The Monet Murders by Terry Mort ⭐⭐
It's Always the Husband by Michele Campbell ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle ⭐⭐⭐
The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig ⭐⭐
Hatchett by Gary Paulsen ⭐⭐⭐
Witch Slapped by Dakota Cassidy ⭐⭐⭐
Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Stranger Game by Cylin Busby ⭐⭐⭐

Reviews on the Blog:

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by Caitlin Doughty
The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo
Mosquitoland by David Arnold
I See You by Clare Mackintosh
All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai
The Stranger Game by Cylin Busby

Discussions on the Blog:


As I said before I'm really excited about September! I briefly mentioned that I'm starting my Halloween reads this month. I'm currently reading Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin and I'm shocked by how much I'm loving it so far! I'm also planning on reading The Long Walk by Stephen King, The Deep by Nick Cutter and The Bird Eater by Ania Ahlborn. I definitely want to have a lot of horror and scary type books ready by October because I only want to do those types of reviews leading up the Halloween. 

I hope all you readers had a great month as well and that you're just as excited as I am that we're on the verge of fall! Happy September everyone! 

2 comments

  1. I hope you enjoy your Halloween reads! I’ll have to see if I have anything spooky on my TBR shelf. Happy September!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for fall starting soon! It's my favorite season. Hope you have a great birthday month and enjoy all your Halloween reads!

    ReplyDelete