July 2017 Wrap-Up: So Many Books!

August 3, 2017

I cannot believe that July is over and August is already here! It feels like it was just yesterday that we were ringing in 2017 and now the year is more than halfway over! Next thing we know it's going to be Christmas.

July has been my best reading month all year! I read so many books, I'm still shocked. So here is everything I read in July:

Physical Books:



Perfect Nightmare by John Saul
Bitterweet by Sarah Ockler
Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
The Light we Lost by Jill Santopolo

Audiobooks:



I See You by Clare Mackintosh
If I Can't Have You by Gregg Olsen

Reviews on the Blog:


Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
The Witness Wore Red by Rebecca Musser
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Perfect Nightmare by John Saul
Dear Daughter by Elizabeth Little
The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis

Discussions on the Blog:



August Book Club Pick:



It's Always the Husband by Michele Campbell

I am so excited for August! It's going to be a really great month! I've gone back down to part-time at work so that I can start school again and have more time for classes and schoolwork. I'm hoping I'll still have time to read and blog. I'm studying to be a special education teacher so I'm really excited about all the things I'm going to learn. I also get to student teach this semester which I'm both excited and nervous about! That might not start until September though. 

I hope all you readers and bloggers had a great July as well! Looking forward to continuing to read your blogs in the coming months! Happy reading!

3 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great month! I have The Light We Lost on my TBR. I just finished Into The Water and really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you read a lot. I have Smoke Gets In Your Eyes sitting on my TBR shelf. I’ve heard good things about it. Good luck with school!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check out your discussion post about DNFing. While I do it more now, I still feel a little guilty about it at times. Hope you have a great August!

    ReplyDelete